Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Keli last week so it’s about time I get to it!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
- I was a TV news reporter in a small town, single and living with a roommate.

2. What are (were) 5 things on my to do list today?
- Apply for two jobs.
- Pay Bills
- Edit friend’s maternity photos for a CD.
- Catch up on bible study homework.
- Sew

3.What are my favorite Snacks?
- Quaker Rice cakes white cheddar flavor.
- Dove Dark Chocolate from the freezer.

4.What 5 things would I do if I was a Millionaire?
- Pay off debt (only a couple 1000 – not including my mortgage)
- Splurge on photography equipment, classes and a studio!
- Buy a modest house outright
- Buy a sofa and bedroom furniture
- Go to Italy
- Tuck money away for nieces/nephew college fund
- Invest the rest
- I wouldn’t tell anybody I came into the money – just do nice things for the people I love with it. (okay... that's more than five... I honestly didn't see the number in the question until after I posted! Oh well.)

5.What are 5 places I have lived? Lincoln, NE – Omaha, NE – Rapid City, SD – Denver, and my parent’s farm in Nowhere, Nebraska

6.What are 5 Jobs I've had?
Shoe sales (only it wasn’t fun like you would expect – they were ‘practical shoes’), Waitress, TV Reporter, TV Producer, Photographer

7.Who are 5 people tagged by me?Hmmm… I think I’ll pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In high school I dated a girl who sold shoes at Thom McCan.

Knot

background