Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Admit it - It's Funny

Despite political leanings... this is a funny interpretation.

Let me just say that I am the most Middle-of-the-Road voter there is. My Conservative friends think I'm Liberal and Liberals think I'm conservative.

I'm religious and I'm educated. I'm sympathetic but I also think citizens should pull their own bootstraps - to the best of their ability.

All I'm saying is... Don't draw a conclusion about my beliefs or about my vote from a handful of posts on my blog.
I hope we're all deeper than that!

5 comments:

OhTheJoys said...

Your position? The way you describe it? = Libertarian.

D Herrod said...

Like the cartoon. I vote issues not parties and want as little governmental involvement.

Thanks for the suggestions & stopping by.

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you!!! But you are libertarian, you don't believe pot should be legal. I would be libertarian if they would drop their drug stance.

Knot

k said...

Interesting article on Catholics and the election:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/164445

Anonymous said...

Great cartoon! :)

background