Thursday, November 27, 2008

Things I'm Thankful for...

I am thankful for an abundance of friends... I am incredibly blessed with so many great people in my life. I often wonder how I deserve them all.

I am thankful for my family... who, this year, graciously didn't beg me to drive 10 hours to be home for today's traditional meal.

I am thankful for my car... really I am, and thankful for the man who sold it to me for he provided me a very nice, reliable vehicle that I could afford, without dickering around on the cost.


I am thankful for my job... finally!

I am thankful for the amazing community that women bloggers have created... who could have known?

I am thankful for God's grace and blessings in my life... every time I am overburdened and fling myself to my knees He is there, embracing me with ever-loving arms. He never gives up on me. He gives me more strength than I know I can manage.

Happy Thanksgiving!



Photo info: I took this photo at the cemetery where my maternal grandparents are buried. Engraved on the cross are the words, "To Thy Cross ____ I Cling." (I can't make out the word/s on the left side of the cross, and can't recall right now - but it's poignant even without the missing adjective don't you think?)

No comments:

background