Sunday, March 08, 2009

Every Girl Needs Support

This still makes me laugh - I have to share.

My girlfriends and I were talking about the approach of swimsuit season, and the conversation turned to V!ctor!a's Secret swimsuits. Each of us had one at one point and were mostly satisfied.

One friend protested, "Ugh. No. V!ctor!a's Secret swimsuits are awful!"
Heads swiveled her direction. What on earth could be so bad about them? Considering the rest of us had positive experiences.

She continued... "They have absolutely no support!"

Three of us responded in confused shock. "Support?" You could tell that internally we were all thinking "What does support have to do with swimsuits?" Then we all burst out laughing.

Three A cup gals questioning the one gal with an actual bosom!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

Hey, thanks for stopping by recently. I replied over at my blog, but in case you didn't see it, I am def going to do that picture tag, will let you know when I post :D

background