Thursday, April 07, 2011

Worth Waiting For!

I love my bloggy friends!

Miss Andi shared this spoken word poetry slam... very inspiring.
I Will Wait For You


Lots of beautiful lines... one in particular, "I will no longer get weighed down from so-called friends and family talks about the concern for my biological clock when I serve The Author of Time!"


The standards we all should wait for... and single men should work to live up to.
It's a lot to live up to... but the effort would go a long way.

Beautiful, thanks for sharing Andi!!

4 comments:

Joyful said...

Awesome!!

Andi said...

Yay!!! And, the line you quoted was my favorite, too.

Katie said...

You could be Abraham, I could be Sarah....

I really loved this!

CShulamite said...

I have seen this floating around on FB but never decided to watch it till now. Wow. This was SO good. I had to share it too :-)

background