Friday, December 28, 2007

One Liners

The week before Christmas Mr. Burns and I found ourselves at my dear friend Kimberly's home in San Francisco. This is a friend I see so rarely. Four times in the past 6 years.

Mr. Burns pointed out Kimberly's refrigerator - covered in photos of friends and family - with one HUGE picture of ME!

Seriously.
It was an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper of just my head! My head from a photo of myself and Mr. Burns. It looked like Mr. Burns didn't make the cut.
We took turns speculating about this giant picture of me... that perhaps Mr. Burns hadn't graduated to the friends and family shrine since Kimberly hadn't met him yet.

When Kimberly entered the kitchen, in my best mockingly accusatory tone I asked her what she was thinking posting such an enormous picture of my head on her fridge.

Her answer. "I hit Print and that's what came out."

No comments:

background