Saturday, June 06, 2009

Well, How About That?

I have been looking for a skirt - or skirts - for months now. Ever since thoughts of spring popped into my head around February.

And I mean, I looked everywhere! TJMaxx. Ross. As in, every TJ's and Ross in the city and surrounding suburbs. Koh!s. Nordstrom Rack. Neiman's Last Call. The G^p. Goodw!ll.

Everywhere I wouldn't have to pay full price and some places I might. Haven't found even one. Well to be fair... not one that wasn't completely out of my price range.

Yeah.

So 20 minutes in Target - I found 6 skirts to try on. Bought two of them. $9.99 and $14.99. How about that?! Target is so great - they always know what we want before the rest of the world catches on!

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love Target too!

I'm pretty much guaranteed to find something I like there.

Ronnica said...

I had a gift card to Kohl's and thought, "Oh, I'll get some cute springy skirts!" Could I find even one? NO! I don't get the problem!

Steamed Dumpling said...

cute! and the price tag even better!

background